It has been so nice out lately, I've been trying to get the kids outside as much as possible. Our little garden is starting to produce! I'm so excited - I've tried for years to get something to grow, and never get much success.

Last year I got one very small tomato, the year before nothing. But I keep trying, mostly because the kids love going and picking out plants and planting them. and watering, and watching.

Maybe this is why I'm so excited to actually see tomatoes growing on our p

lants! Maybe we'll even get them to turn red! Here's hoping our little bit of spring keeps growing before it gets too hot!
2 comments:
How exciting!
Yea! Mine are doing great too! I have little tiny green tomatoes starting to grow. I love the huge bins you are using. I scrounged up some 5 gallon buckets...so far so good. Now I just need to figure out if there's a way to add zucchini to my garden.
Great job!
Post a Comment