Tuesday, April 15, 2008

online time

Just a quick update. I'm at my mom's again - thanks to a nice computer that runs a lot faster than mine, so I can get my online assignments done. And since I was here I thought I'd post a quick run down of our last week. Pictures soon I PROMISE! Last week was crazy week number two! I am finally able to breathe a little this week. I had classes three nights last week, but two of those classes are now finished and I'm down to the online class! yippee! Jeff had taken Wednesday off and came to the library with us to story time, then our neighbor - who is always doing stuff for us asked if we could help him with his lawn. OF Course ! - it's nice to have someway to pay him back for all his kindness. So we spent a few hours Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Monday working on that - actually we are also working on ours at the same time. (why not kill tow birds with one stone.) I took some pictures so I'll have to get those up sometime. Saturday Jeff was a great help and took the kids to the park with him while I had a baby shower at our home. What a great guy I have! Always willing to help! Well - need to run - off to more adventures! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Talk about quick! I even felt like it should be read with turbo speed. Hope things slow down for you soon!