So, we didn't have anything we had to do last Saturday, which is pretty rare. I worked around the house and did some cleaning, then the boys wanted to play croquet. So we set up the yard set and started a game. At first it was just Bryant and I, then Eric joined and finally dad joined our game as well. We played at least 4 or 5 rounds, It was quite enjoyable. :) Jeff and Eric were trying to fix one of the mallets.
These guys are awesome. and I love how great they get along!
I played too, even thought there are no pics of me. :)
Rachel was home too, but she was painting a picture inside the house while we were outside. a Beautiful rainbow. I love when she gets creative. I would love it even more if she cleaned up after her creativity. :)
Andrew was at a friends house playing. But here is a pic of him as not to be forgotten. He had a great Saturday, mostly because he got up and did a bunch of chores and had the afternoon free to play with his friend. Now, if only this would happen more often.






















No comments:
Post a Comment