Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Halloween happenings for the month of October :)

The month of  October is always a favorite of mine.  I love the idea of coming up with a cool costume and I don't think I'll ever be too old to trick of treat... with my kids...:)  Halloween parties are so much fun.  Plus I get to be creative.   The kids were invited to 2 Halloween parties this year.. in addition to the ward trunk or treat, which I forgot to take pictures at.  We had lots of fun and the kids costumes turned out fantastic  Jeff and I reused our popeye and olive oyl.. since I just ran out of time... But most of the poeple familiar with those costumes are long ago moved anyway..
The first party was at Rachel's friend Nicks house  They had bobbing for apples and other fun stuff.  The next night it was with Jenny Bleyl's girls.  Sis. Paez and Jenny are master party planners and go all out.  I had to take pictures of all the fun food. 







The Jello brain is mine. I made it for our paul's potluck.  It was a big hit!  Thank you dollar store! 

These little beauties are all my hard work trying to make some money for Andrew to go on his band trip this year.  However, there wasn't any real foot traffic and hardly anything sold.  




But it was kind of fun to hang out with Andrew for the day.  The day before we had the Friday off for Nevada Day.  I took the kids down to the newly renovated Ethel M's.  There really wasn't much there, but Bryant jumped in the bounce house. and we got a free piece of chocolate. :)













 The kids in their costumes!  I love them!






Carving pumpkins 2016






Part of the fun of Halloween is making up all the different parts that go into it.  It's like solving problems.. :) and you never know what you are going to find while on the search. 






1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You guys always think of the most creative costumes! I love them! You guys are so fun! Miss you!