Well, I finally decided sleep in a little this morning, so I woke up about 7:25, stumbled out into the front room. Checked my phone for messages, and yikes. Andrew was supposed to be at bishops house at 7 am to go to the temple this morning. So, I woke him up and drove him to the temple. We made it before the did baptisms. I knew he would be so sad to miss this. A little extra time and effort on my part, but glad he got to go.
We had the Kesterson annual Bingo night last night, it was great. We always have a fun time, yummy eats, win some prizes, etc. Except we were having so much fun, I forgot to take pictures. Boo. Oh, well. I did get this cutie's picture today from when Big guy here finished a new Lego toy someone gave him. He sure loves legos. And also of Eric's awesome 'super' pencil that he won last night.
I've been working quite a bit lately and finally took a few days off to clean the house on Thursday and try to regroup and get organized. We had scouts that night which was pretty fun. We planned our carnival for pack meeting in a few weeks. Also had a loss this week. This beautiful bird house Andrew built finally bit the dust. It's been weathered a bit since it's life began back in his bear days...about 4 years ago. Time just flies so much. 

Bryant finished up his Pumpkin book report project this last weekend. He made a ninja pumpkin... with a little help from mom. He totally planned the whole thing. He had to decorate a pumpkin as a character, then color and write about his book. - The book was some Ninjago vs. Pirates book. (I loose track of all the Ninjago books they read. _)

Here's his finished project.

Eric was trying to help out by showing Bryant his pumpkin that he still has. (It was Geronimo Stilton)
I loved both. Creativity is great!



No comments:
Post a Comment