Sunday, March 27, 2016

Spring Break 2016




 So we had some fun filled spring break days this year.  We took a trip to California and the beach and to Knott's Berry Farm.  It was a great little family vacation.  We enjoyed it.  We also took a day to go to Bounce U... Bryant's request.











 Here are a few of my favorite instagram mashups from our vacation.... then the motherload... I didn't use them all, but a lot.

My favorite people

The Beach

I love this one.









Knott's was great.  We spent the whole day there.  We even ran into our friends the Leavitts.  A fun filled exhausting day. 






my grapeheads..




We waited in many lines...



Our great navigator..



Saw a peanuts show... we love peanuts..

Ate some Panda Express ... yes our favorite.. :)

Bryant was braver than I thought he would be... he did great!

Our favorite ride was the 4-d video game ride..Voyage to the Iron Reef.






the rapids... get a little wet..


Bumper cars were also a favorite... maybe because there wasn't much of a line and they could keep getting on, again and again. :)


riding the train around the park...



Beautiful sights... the beach like the mountains always calms my soul... I think I should be a granola girl... if I didn't like air conditioning so much...








Having a sandwich at the beach... get it sand...wich... :) bwahaha!









They buried me.. :)  It was kind of fun. Then we buried Rachel too.






 Beach selfie.. :)

















I love this look of wonder and concentration...





We also checked out the boardwalk.. This is all at Huntington Beach



miles and miles of ocean behind us.. like no end in sight...






There was a guy fishing off the pier who caught this huge fish.  We watched him reel it in. 

cute kiddos






There was this cool game too. Andrew got it successfully so he had me take a picture. :) 


No comments: