Sunday, March 20, 2016

Rachel's surprise party, cubs clean up and 5th grade bowling...

Just a quick selfie to show how much I love my life and family... 
Then on to Rachel's birthday...
So, last year she wanted a party and it was crazy and we never did anything and I promised her one this year instead... then I asked her what kind of party she wanted, but she never decided so I finally just decided to throw her a surprise party.  A baking party.  I invited a few of her friends and swore them to secrecy and had Camryn her bestie help me with the planning.  It turned out great.  She was very surprised and I think loved it.  The girls first made their own pizzas, then they got to design and bake and decorate their own dessert.  They were all very creative.. For a surprise I made them each an apron and a little friend to take home with them.  (Their bake off prizes.)  





Rachel, Asel, Olivia, and Camryn with their creations and aprons. :) 











Yummy pizza and cake.


Happy Birthday to my 11 year old girl....AHHH

The bears had another clean up day at the church.. we needed to get a few boys service done and this time they picked this as their activity. I had a few other suggestions, but they have to plan it, and this was what they planned.  





I got to substitute for Andrew's band class the other day... There he is playing his heart out... :) 




The 5th grade always does a fun bowling activity.  It's a p.e. requirement.  I got to go along as a chaperone this year.  Here is Jessica and Rachel..










No comments: