Tuesday, March 15, 2016

March Forth and Pi day...

Ok, so I'm a bit of a nerd..but I love to celebrate PI day.. maybe because it's mathematical maybe because I can make pie for dinner and dessert.  Maybe just because it makes life a little more interesting.. Whatever the reason, I like it..  This year the pizza joint Blaze was having a $3.14 sale.  So we went and waited in the long line and each got our own pizza pie. :) Then of course had pie for dessert.




 I have seen this shirt for at least a year now, but this year I decided that I wanted it for PI day.  I have to say that it is one of my favorite shirts. Happy PI day!

Well, I've always said these are my mischievous two.. true to form...I find them covered in mud... They are having fun they said... and yes I hosed them down in their skivvies before they were allowed to come in the house....




This is Bryant's Spelling test for the week , from 1st grade... Crazy boy is a crazy good speller.. better than me probably... 


kids had favorite character day at school for reading week.  So we have one Harry Potter, one Sherlock Holmes, and one Hermonie Granger.

We had a 6th grade preview night at Thurman White Middle School  It was entertaining, with games, hot dogs, and donut eating contests....





And finally after about 13 years.... I finally got these pictures up on our walls... I love how it turned out.  My heart...



No comments: