Friday, January 29, 2016

Starting the new year.. January


 Let's start the year running, which is exactly what I have done.. No time for blogging, so here's a quick recap...:) Dentist check ups, Kaden's 1st birthday, some sewing,stake daddy daughter dance, new family members, and great family time. 




Happy Birthday big boy. Jes and Kyle seemed to get along ok for the day, although it is sad to see them not together.  Jes decided she's done and wants a divorce.  I'm really sad about it, but hope she'll be happy finding herself.  I love Jes a lot but have a hard time relating to her world sometimes.  I wish we had more in common.  









 His Hulk fist cake, I think it turned out great.. :)

Bedtime.. my favorite time.. :)  I love that the kids read in bed.  What a great thing to do..



 I love even more that Eric and Bryant read together...

We have some family additions.. Our new fish.. Given to us by our neighbor.. There is Vader (short for Darth Vader - the big black sucker fish) Luke and Leia - the small catfish, boomerang - the bent eel, and flash, the little fast fish. 



And me, cleaning and reorganizing cupboards..


 Love this... they both finally fell asleep.  tired boys of mine.
Andrew was able to come on a field trip to Kesterson to show the 5th graders what band is like.  It was fun to see him. 


IHOP date. :)

and come Panda Express. .a family favorite.....





 I;ve been putting ;my sewing skills to work.. Rachel needed a new jacket and we found this awesome one at Savers for $3.. only drawback, Spongebob... yuck!  So spent another $3 at Joann's and my awesome sewing skills and tada!  A beautiful coat meant for a princess...



No comments: