Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Years Eve and Day...

New Years! For New years eve we celebrated by making a fire in the fire pit, playing games, and some poppers, Of course we had some apple cider too.  New years day, someone gave us some tickets to the Magical forest. So we explored the park and all the lights, and had some fun with the family.  We even rode the train around the park.. fun stuff.  


Jeff and I .. not my favorite picture... but I was there. 


Doesn't Andrew look happy?  hmmm. teenage years are coming up...yikes. 










I guess if I have this crew it might be a good year :) 


















pretty trees, lovely firelight, and apples to apples with the fam..



Took this crew to the Children's discovery museum since the passes I was given were about to expire.  We had fun exploring. 









































 Welcome to Fantasy land...  :)  Hopefully this coming year will contain excitement and love..

No comments: