Wednesday, February 3, 2016

A quick trip, friends, and Provo temple

So we decided to go to the new Provo temple open house.  It made for a quick weekend trip.  It was nice to get out of town and play in the snow and of course see the beautiful temple, and even visit a couple friends.  I think the kids favorite part was the snow.  When I made the ticket arrangements I failed to realize it was superbowl weekend, so time was a little short on our friends sides, but it was still fun and great to see them.  We tried to have our own little superbowl fest in our hotel room.  I made wings on the stove, which worked out okay, but not the best..  The hotel left a little to be desired, as it was being renovated.  And for some reason they decided to take out the hot tub in said renovation.  Why? would ? you ? do ? that?  That was one of the main reasons I picked said hotel.  Oh well, we still were able to swim in the inside pool.  The temple was amazing and the snow was fun to play in.  It was a great family adventure.
Can I please take it home??

Gorgeous drive..

Byu Creamery... :)  




















got our footies on.. :)











Snowball fight!!


























Snowangels..




The Autrey's!!!








Hotel Camp Seegmiller


No comments: