
Jessica Lukow has completed here mission. Jeff and I were able to go to the airport to see her return from Argentina. Great job Jessica.. We love you!![]() |
| The Lukow family :) reunited at last. |
The night after Eric hurt his foot, we had a field trip for the Bears.. We were doing a mile hike, so Eric wasn't able to come, since he couldn't even walk at all. We also finished up some whittling. We went to the Henderson Bird viewing Preserve. IT was very interesting and fun to learn about some of the different types of birds that come through here. The boys did great and kept on trucking!
Rachel and Camryn came along with us as well..
We went roller skating, at Crystal Palace.. Same place that I went when I was a kid here. It was all fun and games and lots of fun trying to remember how to skate and skatng around with Bryant...and then Eric skates up in pain. Mom, I hurt my foot. Not sure at first how bad it is we got some ice and kept it on. Kid is tough and still trying to have fun. More on what happened in the next post.
Can you see the pain? I can.. poor guy..
















































No comments:
Post a Comment