
My favorite holiday. Halloween! And all the dressing up and costumes and fun. I was able to get some pretty fun pictures. Jeff and I were princess buttercup and dread pirate roberts, Rachel was the vampire girl from transelvania 2 or whatever it is called. I forget right now. Andrew was person from doctor who who was counting silence, and Eric was the 10th doctor. Bryant was a ninja! Great costumes all of them.. 


Rachel's best friend Camryn was Joy from the inside out movie.. super cute.
We also celebrated Jeff's birthday with a new microwave.. since the last one almost exploded. I love this picture of our two tired dad's (Jeff and Delon Lekow) at Grandma and Grandpas house. We also had the school carnival which has taken a lot of my time lately. I made a few games for it, like the fishing game and the golf game seen below. And I usually do the cake walk and get the donations for it as well.

We finally made it to Mesquite as well for Julia's baptism. Glad we were able to see our good friends there. Also, our bike park is open again. I took the boys over the other day and they had a ball.
We watched funny videos for roaring with laughter as well..






















































No comments:
Post a Comment