We try to visit this lovely pumpkin patch every year... sometimes we get there and sometimes we don't. This year we did. We don't EVER buy pumpkins there, they are outrageously priced, but we love to spend a bundle on overpriced rides for a few minutes and take pictures in on the hay with all the pumpkins around. The pictures aren't even very good this year because my camera doesn't want to work, but they are cute anyway because they are of our kiddos :) So here's to fall 2013 and my cuties! :) Smiling.. and then riding...
I just love the fall feeling here.. I guess I just miss country living sometimes... :)
This is my favorite pic.. :)
I like this one too. :)
And here's the whole farm yard :) ya bunch of animals :)
More overpriced slides and rides :)
But they go so fast it's like a blur - or burning money ;) The things we do for fun! :)




























No comments:
Post a Comment