Saturday, October 26, 2013

Jeff's birthday!!!

Daddy's birthday.  We started the day getting the oil changed at the dealership - Fun stuff.. 

Then after work, we took daddy out to dinner.  Applebees was the establishment of choice. 
Good fun, good company, good fun.  Then home for presents and cake.

We picked out a new pair of scrubs for Jeff for his birthday.  I think he likes them.

The kids also picked out a couple things from the dollar spot.  like light sticks. 

Then, the best for last - cake.   I saw this cake and knew that I had to make it for Jeff for his birthday.  If you know him at all, he eats cereal all the time.   So I made the cake look like cereal. 

He loved it and the kids thought it was great too.
My favorite part is the drips and spills of milk.  The bowl turned out bigger than I planned, but I still liked it.  :)

No comments: