Saturday, September 28, 2013

Busy fun weekend.

This weekend has been booked solid for months.  It was busy and very fun.  :)  Let's start with the most important part... Bryant had show and tell at preschool.  He took his light up stick we received at the Beach Boys contest.  Everyone loved it, and Bryant loves telling everyone about his stuff.  He loves show and tell time!

 
Jeff actually had Friday off, this was to get ready for his 11 year old overnight campout trip. We got him ready and he left for the night and next morning.  So then we went off to Tumbling/gymnastics class with Rachel and Eric.  Bryant sat with me and watched while Andrew hung out at Joey's for a bit.  They love this class. I love it too, the instructor is awesome and really keeps the kids moving and teachers with such class and positive feedback.

Here is Eric in motion.  They never slow down, so all my pictures are a bit blurry, but it's fun to see.

Instagram style. 
 
Next stop was school where they were having Bingo night put on by the PTA.  We usually have a great time.  It  was fun, but the food was more expensive than usual and they had way less winners this time too, so the kids were a little disappointed.  But pizza dinner I didn't have to cook is good, although next time I'll just ask how much for a whole pizza.  It would be cheaper.


Saturday morning we had to be up and moving by 8 am to get to primary program practice at the church.  We have our program tomorrow.  It is going to be awesome.  We practiced there until about 11:45 am and then we headed out to Jeff's company picnic.  We always try to make it to this because it is so much fun and well put together.  The first thing we did was sign in and guess the number of candies in the containers.  And get our wrist bands.  Then we headed to the craft table - kids all wanted to do this.  My thumb got in the picture, but they are all working carefully on some kind of fall craft.  :) 
Next, Andrew joined the potato sack race.  The first time he won second place and got a cd from dj tony, but he tried again and came in first with a body dive at the very end.  I wish I had gotten a picture of it .  It was awesome.  He really wanted that win!  And win he did.  He got a pack of movie tickets and concession cash.  He was so excited.


Our winner.


Rachel got her face painted with a butterfly. (notice the fall necklace she made at the craft table.)

Bryant enjoyed a snow cone.  After lunch of hot dogs and beans and hambergers and corn, etc.  It's always good bbq.  He also enjoyed cotton candy, ice cream and whatever else he could find. 

Jeff got back from his campout and finally joined us at the picnic about 2 pm.  Yay!  I was so glad to see him. 

Rachel and I did the three legged race together and took third place!  We won a gift card to dunkin donuts and a cd! 

Cotton Candy and a balloon sword.  :)

And did I mention that today is our 11th anniversary!?!  Yep. We didn't do much to celebrate today - just because it was so busy.  But I'm still glad I married my best friend.  :)

And tomorrow is the primary program - :) 

No comments: