Thursday, September 12, 2013

Bounce u and new tires

Eric came home with an invitation to a birthday party from some twin girls in his class.  The next day, we met the parents and found out they were new to town and wanted as many friends at the party as possible.  They invited all my kids, and Amy's and whoever else wanted to come.  So, since it was on a Monday night we made it FHE activity.  The kids climbed, and bounced, and played, and hula-hooped til they were sweaty and tired.  Then, they went in and had pizza and cake and watched their friends open their presents. 





Most of the birthday party kids..


It was quite a rainy night and on the way home from the party we started to hear a really strange sound going on.  Not sure what it was I pulled over into the target parking lot.  The back passenger side tire was blown.  We changed the tire, I actually learned how to get my spare out. And with the help of Mike our good friend we were able to get the lug nuts off.  The next morning I took the van in and they replaced the tire for free and Discount.  I did buy two more new ones, but I knew that I would be soon anyway, so hey what I blessing I got one for free! :)
This is Bryant and my view from inside the tire shop.  Watching it get worked on.  What a way to spend a morning.  )

No comments: