Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A double date

So I have this awesome friend mollie and her husband Rick and Jeff get along really well too. So mollie and I decided we should go out on a double sometime. It was so fun. They are fun to hang out with. And it was nice to go have a date night. :). (Yay for a kid break! ).
We went to this cool steakhouse that is never been to before. (Mollie had an awesome coupon ).  They have a great salad bar and then they have these gauchos that walk around with different types of meat and serve you.  It was a new experience and the nests were tasty. I especially like the top sirloin and prime rib.  We were so full.   
Got home and ran to my primary meeting, that  I almost forgot while having such a nice time.  :).  

No comments: