We had family join us which made it fun. And it was a beautiful night, so really enjoyable! I love to bbq at the park anyway.
Kids are playing and the adults chatting and enjoying some time together.
Bubbles!
Presents, presents, and more presents!
I think she is richer than I am!
Happy Birthday big girl!
And of course I forgot the candles, so we just sang and pretended to blow out the candles!

She came home and crashed. and if you notice is still holding her new toy in her hand and had to put up the new lamp grandma gave her before she went to bed. (It fits perfect in her room.)
On her birthday, we took in cupcakes to share with her class. Rachel helped make them. She did such a cute job! :)
Excited to take a treat to her class.
Then Rachel choose to go to Red Robin for her birthday dinner. Yummy! She likes that they give you a free ice cream sundae for your dessert and sing to you.
(I wish they always got along this well. :)
With her sundae and the employees singing to her.
Happy Birthday my sweet!
mmmmmm..Yummy!
And of course Present time!
A pair of boots and a sewing machine just for her! It's a perfect beginners model that I found on an online yardsale website for $10! I love it and the kicker, it works way better than mine does right now! It's slow and steady and does straight and zigzag!
I think she loves it!
Had to try it right out!
Made, something? I don't know what it is, but she liked it!
Even the boys had to check it out!
Here's to being an excellent 8 year old!














No comments:
Post a Comment