Saturday, March 2, 2013

FHE. pj day. And more fun

One thing we try to do every week is have family home evening. (FHE for short) we have a song, a prayer, a lesson, an activity, and a treat. At least we try to. Everyone has a different part. Everyone also tends to argue about what part they want. Everyone wants treat or activity. :). It's fun and we look forward to Monday nights. Last week we played win lose it draw with our awesome easel we got for Christmas from my brother Sam and his wife Retta. It was fun. I have no idea who won. Because they game got a little out of hand silly. I have a few boys who like to do that. :(. Hopefully they'll learn sometime. :).

 We had pj day at school last week too. We had dress up days all week but this is the only day I remembered to take a picture. Mom fail! :) Rachel even decided to wear curlers I her hair. It was great. Andrew declined dressing up. It's the first time he didn't want to for pj day and it made me a little sad although he decided that. 

just hanging out at the park.. :)




Three amigos...The Rachels and Eric in their pj's

Also, after yet another doctor appointment for Bryant, he was being silly in the back seat with his suckers that he got.  I was trying to grab a picture.  Silly boy.  Eating two at once.  That boy has a serious sweet tooth.  On the plus side of that candy is very motivating during potty training, and that is going well. 
Two at once.  Yumm, Yumm!!

 

No comments: