One of our favorite places to be on Sunday nights is at grandparents... visiting and enjoying the Sabbath day with family. The kids love to see their cousins as well. :)
Can you blame them...I always loved playing with mine growing up too.
Rachel and Chandler
Bryants favorite thing to do is puzzles at Grandma and grandpas house..he's quite good at them.
We like to go to the pumpkin patch at least once every fall - not to by their pumpkins for heaven sake - too expensive. (we get those at walmart or the dollar store) we do however love to play and get pictures with the hay and pumpkins... they didn't have any funnel cakes this year though and I was disappointed at that. Other than that lots of fun.
spinning round the rides.
I think that's Rachel and below is Andrew.
not the best pictures this year as I forgot my good camera - but at least a memory
All the kids.
Racing through the obstacle course...
There is this little park on the side of the road that the kids always ask to stop at on the way to swim lessons or tumbling class. Unfortunately we never have the time to stop then. Well, we finally stopped at the 'lady bug' park after class one day and the boys had a ball playing and riding on the grasshopper. We'll have to do it again! :)
I love this one of my two little guys - they are such good buddies right now! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment