With time off from school, the kids and I had some fun! I love having them all home to go on adventures! We Checked out the Bellagio Atrium which is always changing. This time it had a winter theme, polar bears and penguins...most things made out of flowers... It's always pretty amazing to see. Here is my crew on adventure... I love all the bright red!
One of the polar bears rolling in the snow....all flowers.
The kids loved watching the train that went around them as well.
I loved these huge snowflakes hanging from the sky.
The penguins...not made of flowers, but pretty fun to watch anyways.
I have to admit, this next picture was awesome! It looks like a postcard only it is all made of flowers..It was really busy-- everyone wanted a picture of it, so Bryant didn't make it in, but fabulous right?
Riding the Elevator at Crystals...We like to ride the free tram between the hotels...it's kind of like a carnival ride for the kids, then we check out attractions in the hotel... mind you everything we did was free! :)
These water tornados are pretty neat, they are at Crystals (I think) on the bottom floor. They also had some dueling pianists there that day which was cool to listen to, and a guy walking around with little drinks for people to sample..(non achoholic) The kids loved the tornados.
For some reason my pictures in this turned sideways, I don't know why... please excuse and just turn your head...:)
Their favorite thing to do was jump from one bubble to the next..running the whole time. ...and not just my kids either..all the kids around.
Bryant liked that the lights kept changing colors as well.
Run, Andrew, Run!
I have to throw this picture in for posterity.. I love when Jeff reads to the kids...which is often, and I have lots of pictures of him reading to the rest, but needed one of him and Bryant.
We also had fun with some projects during break...This time we are painting ornaments.
painting...so much fun to do! Bryant LOVED this, and amazingly was so thoughtful and careful as he painted. He kept calling me back..."mom, come look, Mom, it's blue, mom, come look!" He was so excited!
Andrew is really creative and I love that he has a passion for creativity.
And of course Rachel with draw, color, paint anything she can get her hands on.
Not to leave out ERic who also did a fabulous job.
We took a visit to Daddy (Jeff's) work to see all the doors decorated for the holidays. The Mri department (which is Jeff's) won with this door! Go Jeff! He is always so creative when is comes to thinking up what to do and making them 3-d. I usually get to help him with some of the details which is fun for me too. Again..sideways pictures...sorry.
I thought I'd snap a few pics of some of the others.
I thought this one was cute, although she didn't get to finish it.
They had a stocking stuffing party. I love the fireplace.
Another adventure we took was to the Sam's town Atrium - I told the kids we were going someplace inside that feels like you are outside. They always try to guess and I try to give them hints, but they are usually surprised. We didn't go at night when they have the lazer show though, so I'll have to take them back again another time to see that. We also had lunch at the food court while we were there and they always get a kick out of getting to eat out!
Cool waterfall! Bryant missed this part and was taking his nappers.
I think this is a cute pic - everyone smiling, except snoozing Bryant.
Around the Cool tree.
And by the frozen water fountain. I love all the fun back grounds to take pictures... I'm going to have to remember these for Christmas pictures next year! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment