My kids love to help decorate for Christmas and yes I'm writing this the day after I took down the Christmas decorations..:) - December seems to be that kind of month...flies by with little time to spare. Here we are putting up the tree. I am excited this year, since last we bought a new tree after Christmas on 75% off! Yes! I love it! it has lights already on it! (and since I ususally put it up - saved me a lot of time!)

Even Bryant was getting into the act this year - having lots of fun.
trying to take a kid picture! Maybe later....
yep, and even mom and dad were there helping too (I'm taking the pics.)
What else can I get out mom?
Cheese!
Okay, here are a couple of outakes for the Christmas letter..they turned out a little better.
opps.
Being silly is fun.
More Christmas to come!





No comments:
Post a Comment