Bryant has been making some leaps and bounds lately and I wanted to get them written down, before I forgot to. He loves to play with his brothers and sister, especially Eric who is home with him all day! Eric loves having Bryant big enough that he'll follow him around and do what he does. Most of the time they play very nicely. I snapped a few pictures of them playing with the train set the other day...Bryant is very good at putting them together, he likes to snap the pieces in place. :) He has very concentrated looks in these pictures - he's working it all out! I love it.
Another leap, one that I must admit made me rather sad, is Bryant figured out how to climb out of his crib... (pause for crying here...) yep.. I put him down for his nap last Saturday afternoon (actually I think it was 11 am. - he was already tired) and he was fussing in his crib. I shut the door, as usual, thinking he will cry it out - which usually only takes a few minutes and then will fall asleep. I was across the hall in the bathroom, trying to get some dirty clothes or something, when I hear the fussing change from "mom, mom," to "door, door." I look over and see little feet under the doorframe and I can only imagine him trying to reach the handle and open said door. My heart dropped - "crap, he can get out now!" I went and got him and brought him to Jeff and said, "Guess what your son just did?!" Jeff's first concern was that he fell - He's better like that. I never heard any pain cries, so I never even worried. I put him back into bed to try again, and stood back and watched him climb out, Nope - he didn't fall... he's got this figured out. So, I drove him around in the van to get him to sleep that day, put him down and then later dismantled the crib and brought in the toddler bed. He was very excited about it, kept saying "BED, BED!" The sibling were also very excited about it each talking about when they used to sleep in the toddler bed and now it was Bryant's turn! Silly kids. Bryant thinks it's a game still... he climbs in, pulls up the covers and pretends to snore...it's so silly. There are some pics checking out the new bed!
Bryant also thinks he is getting too big for his booster seat - he and I disagree on the matter and most of the time he still sits in it. However Rachel was in charge of getting breakfast on this morning and Bryant made himself comfortable in one of the chairs...he also made a mess - he's very good at that! Notice the pajamas zipped halfway down... I guess he was trying to get undressed as well. Oh boy!
Yum, yum!
Here is Little man at Grandma and grandpa Seegmillers - pretending to sleep again!
And Here is the piece de le resistance (or however you say it) It was Monday morning... Bryant had a doctors apointment to check his ears that morning early, so we were hurrying to get everyone dressed and ready to go. Everyone needed showers or baths...Bryant was done, I got him out and dressed, then went to make Andrew's lunch, while Eric finished his bath. Well, I guess Bryant wasn't done.....next thing I hear was Eric saying "Bryant, don't get in with your clothes on...." I runnnnnnnnnnnn to the bathroom... too late - all I could do was take pictures and dress him all over again! :) Silly Boy!
Can't help but love this guy!



1 comment:
He is just so cute. I love that smile!
Post a Comment