Monday, March 1, 2010

pictures!!!

My word, AGAIN - time is flying away from me. I did finally replace my old camera that was not loving me so I have pictures! yeah - so for this post of the last month - I'll let the pictures do the talking - Enjoy!


Check out this messy cutie - He is a great eater - which is probably why he has such unbelievable chubby cheeks and rolls! So cute.  And Check out what else he can do ! The kids yelled at me one morning "mom, Bryant is standing in his crib!"  I grabbed the camera and ran and took this - what a proud boy he is of himself. :)
Here he is pulling himself up again - he does it everywhere now.  And another thing he learned to do this month is Crawl! yep, he's really mobile now!  What's a mother to do? I still haven't hit upon the secret to stop them from growing up.We had a couple days off in February, so the kids and I had a few 'adventures' as we call them.  I call them 'find all the fun, free or nearly free things to do in vegas.'  This was a trip to the Bellagio gardens.  The theme right now is Chinese new year.  I loved all the lanterns.  The kids loved the golden coins.  I LOVED playing with my new camera. :)After we checked out the garden, we saw the Chocolate fountain and then rode the tram from the Bellagio to the monte carlo and then got off at the Crystals.  It was fun to see a new part of the strip - crystals is part of the new city center.  the kids favorite part was riding the tram! :) (what a surprise!)Rachel pointing out a waterfall. Okay, some of the rest of these pictures got out of order and they don't want to listen to me, so I'll just label them as I go.  Another of our adventures was to Star nursery to pick out some plants to start our annual container garden.  We picked tomatoes, peppers, corn, sugar snap peas, and strawberries. The kids and I spent the afternoon then mixing dirt and soil and fertilizer and replanting our plants! We can't wait to see what we get! :) Eric, Bryant, and I went to the Las Vegas Natural History museum for a birthday party, we had a blast and saw dinosaurs, fish, sharks, animals, rocks, and lots more. Eric loved it and wants to go back soon! Here's a look at some of our garden - beginnings. And next is my cute Eric at the Chinese garden again.
This is what I promised Andrew we would do in March and well since it is the 1st day of march, we did it! (I didn't want to hear nagging all month! :)  They are Rainbow cupcakes that he found in the family fun magazine this month.  We filled them a little full, but they were fun nonetheless.  here is the yummy chocolate fountain - mmmmmmmmm! what more can I say!
And this one I thought was hilarious - I was trying to get a picture of the three of them on these really cool steps at the Crystals - and Andrew is saying - "i don't want to sit by rachel! - so typical" - he eventually did take a good picture though - for his mom!
Life is good and we're still kicking!

2 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

Talk about growing up! I can't believe how big all of your kids are. I miss all the free stuff to do in Las Vegas, and it looks like you guys had so much fun. miss you!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Great pictures! I LOVE the one of Bryant standing in his crib. That's the best moment ever!!! Cool rainbow cupcakes, and way to go on your gardening!!!!!