Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Reaching new heights!

Our little man Bryant is growing by the minute and wanting to catch up to his brothers and sisters soooo bad!  This last week he found the cupboards, the dishwasher, and about anything else he could get into.  :) He is as of today, nine months old. yikes! He can:
Crawl, stand up and cruise along anything, spit like a motor boat all the time - especially during church, eat little puffs and small bits of things, play by himself, loves playing with his siblings.  Bryant is so sweet, but has a little temper when he wants something. - He growls more than cries when this is the case.  He loves to laugh when I tickle him, and gives me kisses on the cheek.  We love our little guy! THe cupboard - "wow, look at all the things I can pull out!"The dishwasher - "maybe I can climb in and take a shower?"Twins? nope- "hey, who's the cute guy in the mirror?"Helping mom mop the floor! "What a great helper I am!"

3 comments:

Andersen Family said...

Oh my goodness! He is getting so big. I can't believe the last time I saw him he was as big as our little Jessi is now. They grow up too fast! So cute!

The Wynn Family said...

treyson says hi. acadia misses you guys.

Cami said...

So big already?!
He's so cute!