Wednesday, December 30, 2009

One for the road....

I thought that I would try and post one last time for the year.  Our Christmas was nice. We opened presents and the kids slept in until 7 am. (yeah for us.) and even then that was just Andrew waking up. He asked if he could wake everyone else up, of course I said okay. We even stayed in our pj's until around 2p.m. when we decided we should probably go see people.  Then we visited my mom and then Jeff's parents till around 9 p.m. when we came home.  All in all a nice day.  Now Jeff is back to work and the kids still have this week off, so Yesterday I ventured out with them to the SHark Reef at mandalay bay.  We had some tickets for the kids to get in free and they expired on Thursday, so Me and four kids......I have to say, it was really fun.  The kids we very well behaved despite the long lines and they loved all the fish, shark, jellies, etc.  I asked them what their favorite part was, to which Andrew replied 'All of it mom!"  They were so excited.  I think I need to take them more places.....:)  The pictures are some I found on the internet, unfortunately my camera has decided it is done, so all I have is my cell phone camera and those pics came out too dark, it doesn't have a flash at all.  :) Just one more thing for the list, I hope they come in threes, since we've recently had - the vacuum go out (1), the camera (2), and last night the converter box for the t.v. (3) .  it can stop now right? :) 
Also trying to work on potty training Eric - so far, it's quite the non-fun experience.  I HATE potty training.   He could care less about it, wants his pull ups, but I am determined.  I know he'll get it - We are progressing, just not fast enough for me. :) 
Well that's it for now, here's wishing everyone a wonderful new year! See you in 2010!

No comments: