
Okay, it is now 9 days until Christmas, really? Seriously? can it be? I feel like I haven't stopped to breathe since September. Bryant turned six months old today, which really made me a little sad that he is growing so fast. But happy that he is in such a wonderful stage right now. He sleeps through the night, is trying new foods and eating really good. He is happy, unless he's tired, then he grunts really loudly and yells when he's hungry - he has quite the decibel range! He loves to cuddle mommy and is so sweet to hold. I FINALLY moved him to his crib....last week. I felt bad that he was so scrunched - well he did still have room and slept fine, but I figured it was about time. He loves to stick his tongue out all the time too. - it is too cute! How can you not love that adorable face.?

Well now for a quick recap of the last month and a half. November was fun, had a fun baby shower for my sister in law - who had twins right before Thanksgiving. One boy and one girl - they are so tiny and cute and completely healthy and mom is also doing great! What more can you ask for? Here is my cake I made to match our inviations. It's supposed to be two peas in a pod - my pod is a little thick.

We also took a quick trip down to Arizona to see my cousin Sara get married. We also stayed with and visited Jeff's sister family which is always fun. The wedding was fun and catching up and visiting with family was great! The picture is when we stopped and looked at the dam and the huge bridge they are making across it - wow! it's amazaing. Then the next week was Thanksgiving, we had a nice day with a great feast at my mom's house. The next day my mom rented a great big dumpster and that weekend we all came over and helped clean out the garage, hole as we call it. We actually fillled the dumpster, kind of scary! That's my brother marc and Jeff on top, breaking stuff up and trying to crush it down further!

Well, that brings us to December, we've had parties and decorating, getting ready for christmas, shopping and fun. It's been fun, with one project after another. Last nite we went to Rachel's christmas dance recital, and today was Andrew's very first parent teacher conference. He's doing great- I think I need to challenge him a bit more. :) Scored 100 on all the tests he gave him...I hope he doesn't get too bored. Last but not least for today I will leave you with some pictures of decorating our christmas tree. :) Enjoy -
3 comments:
So fun and so busy! Sounds like you guys are doing good. So many twins too...they just keep coming all over the place!
Bryant is so cute! I can't believe he's 6 months either.
Your cake is beautiful! I am so impressed!
Love love loved your sweet Christmas letter and miss you at this time of year. Have a very Merry Christmas!
Hope you got everything done. :)
Post a Comment