We celebrated this year by having a pirate party at his request.

His comment about the cake was, "the cake is awesome mom, you really didn't dissappoint me. " (whew - sure am glad about that!) He had a blast.
Here are some fun facts about our Andrew:
Andrew loves anything boy. From cars, skate parks, and video games to trains,
planes, and anything with super mario and luigi.
He just learned this past week that he doesn't need his floaties to swim and is super excited about that. (Me too.) He loves to read and is excited to start kindergarten in a little over a week.
He loves his new little brother (and his other siblings too - although at times he won't admit that.) He likes to snuggle and tries his best to be a great helper. He sure is a great kid! We love you!
He just learned this past week that he doesn't need his floaties to swim and is super excited about that. (Me too.) He loves to read and is excited to start kindergarten in a little over a week.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Andrew!!! Good luck in kindergarten! AWESOME cake, Rebecca!!! You impress me!
I love your background and Andrew's quote on your sidebar. Soooo funny! :)
Wow I can't believe he's 6! Ally and Andrew don't have the same class:( She has Ms. Thibault. But it's a.m.! So I'll see you around! Awesome cake! Let's do a trade I'll potty train Eric and you can do a cake for me...jk. I hate potty training and I'm glad that task is over:)
Happy Birthday Andrew!
Hey Becca! I'm very impressed with that cake too! Wow. I haven't seen your blog for a while, so I've been catching up. Way to go with FOUR kids now! Bryant definitely looks like a Seegmiller, but not sure which of the others he looks most like? Also, love "Andrew's advice"...Max does that to measure himself also, not so good when they come up to right there!
Happy Birthday Andrew. And Becca that cake... amazing!
Post a Comment