Now on to what you really are wanting to hear: We are home from the hospital, actually have been since Thursday evening. Everything went well and for the news you have all been waiting for:
Yep - it's a boy - 6 lbs, 5 oz. 19 inches long. He is super cute (we may be biased) and loved to death (especially by his older siblings.) So, introducing:

Bryant Patrick Seegmilller

I don't know if it's because I don't remember (having been longer between children this time) or because I'm older, or what, but this recovery seems to be a lot rougher than I remember the rest of them being. I'm very grateful for the meds they have me on, they help a lot. I'm also grateful for all the help from family and friends - I know that I couldn't do this without them!


11 comments:
Congratulations another boy! He is soo adorable! I bet the kiddos just can't get enough of him, and I like his name! Bryant is cute! I am sorry you are having a hard time with recovery, I hope you are not in too much pain and are able to take it easy, or relax, somewhat!
Congratulations Seegmillers! Another little boy sounds like so much fun. Can you please tell me how you have such small babies? Mine are not even close to that small.
He looks super adorable and your other kids looks so big and cute holding their new brother.
I hope you are feeling better soon.
Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you! Let me know if you need anything :)
Congrats! He is adorable!!!
Rachel is still the reigning princess, huh?
I'm so glad he's finally here.
Hang in there on recovery. The WORST part of pregnancy/childbirth in my opinion.
He looks so very sweet!
Look at that precious little boy!!! He's so adorable and sweet. I especially love that first picture. I hope Jeff had a good Father's Day, despite the trauma in nursery yesterday. Sorry about that! We will definitely be stricter about running from now on. Thanks to Jeff for the phone call last night telling us everything was okay. Have fun with that little angel, and I hope your recovery goes quickly. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to call!!
Cute little Bryant! Congratulations Becca. Love you!
What a cutie! And I love his name. How fun that you have four kids now and three of them are boys! Congrats!
Congratulations! I'm so glad that everything went well and that you have a healthy little boy.
He is adorable! I hope you recover quickly, and I am so sorry I can't be there to return the favor and take your kids. We miss you guys. Congrats again.
Congratulations! He's adorable! I hope you recover quickly.
Post a Comment