Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Circle of life..

We've all seen the movie "The Lion King" - well most of us. I love the song "the circle of life." It moves us all, life doesn't stop, it keeps on moving.... and so it does. Thank you for all the support, love, help, etc. My family and I are doing well. We miss dad, and this month I think will be a little tough (his birthday, fathers day and my parents anniversary) but we keep moving forward and rejoicing in the memories and celebrating new events in our lives too.
So to report on the newest happenings....
Our little harvest - I'm so excited about our little garden we've had this year. we have had soooo many tomatoes, and they are yummy, we've also had some bell peppers and even a cucumber - I didn't get a picture of the cucumber, but it was delicious - the kids had to take it and show the grandmas.
Rachel's dance recital. Our little dancing girl - she loves taking her little tap/jazz class from Miss Lori. Last night was the big performance - costumes and all - and Rachel ate it up! She especially loved the costume and bows and getting all dressed up and matching her friends. I must admit, the show was fun to watch - especially all the costumes. :) Eric and Andrew even liked watching it.
And for the most apparent 'circle of life' event - we finally have a date scheduled for this new baby of ours to arrive (unless it decides to come earlier 0f course) - It will arrive June 16th! Less than 2 weeks now! I must admit I'm getting excited, if not uncomfortable. I just need to find a minute or two to get something done before than! :)

2 comments:

Cami said...

Ooh, not long for that little one! Yay!
Glad to hear you're hanging in there.
We love you!

Our Little Hatch Family !!! said...

Rachel looked soo dang cute! It is always great to see what you can plant and grow in the desert! Two weeks that is crazy, how exciting and busy! Good luck with your delivery! I pray everything goes smoothly! Let me know! Step by step you can make it through the toughest months through the Lord! Good luck with everything and let me know if ya need anything! How did the funeral and your part go? How did the kiddos do? Hey any names picked out for your newest addition yet? keep in touch!