Saturday, June 13, 2009

Baby Sprinkle and countdown.....

Thursday night some friends of mine threw me a baby "sprinkle." It was so much fun and such a cute idea. I had never heard of one before. Much like a shower, but with only a sprinkling of nessessities, since we still have much from the previous three children. Mostly diapers and wipes and a few odds and ends - baby wash, lotion, onesies, binkies, and a few fun toys etc. Just the stuff that you really need and have to buy, but don't really want to spend your money on! :) It was just fun to hang out and talk to everyone - I'm so grateful to have such great friends and family. Thanks everyone!
days
days ......
that is unless this little stinker decides to come earlier. Can't tell that I'm getting a little bit excited. I never went into labor at all with Eric or Rachel - just went to the hospital for the scheduled time. This time however, I have been having contractions on and off for a few days., so we shall see. We'll let you know!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I couldn't make it on Thursday, but I do have some diapers and wipes for you!! I'll bring it to church :)

The Wynn Family said...

We can't wait to see the new seegmiller addition!

Evensen Family said...

Wow only a couple days now. Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see the new little one.

Jamie said...

Yea! Good luck with everything!

Cami said...

Wow! So close!
A baby sprinkle! What a perfectly novel idea!

Sarah Sidwell said...

Good Luck! Can't wait to see the hair of another seegmiller baby!

Mandy Waters said...

A baby sprinkle? Having all boys that means something entirly different to me. good luck!