My baby is five today! Jeff and I were reminising about the blessed event last night. He had a little bit of a rough start, but he sure is a wonderful kid! Happy Birthday my big boy!
Hi my long lost friend!! What fun it is to see your blog and your cute family. I can't believe Andrew is 5!!! I remember visiting with Tonya right after he was born. I can't believe it was really that long ago. And now you have three cute kids...good for you guys. Valerie Butterfield
7 comments:
Wow! I can't believe how much Andrew and Eric look alike... crazy! Happy Birthday Andrew.
Happy Birthday Andrew!!!
Happy Birthday Andrew!
He'll be off to Kindergarten !!!
Cool.
I scrapbooked his birth announcement so long ago.
Happy Birthday!
Hi my long lost friend!! What fun it is to see your blog and your cute family. I can't believe Andrew is 5!!! I remember visiting with Tonya right after he was born. I can't believe it was really that long ago. And now you have three cute kids...good for you guys.
Valerie Butterfield
Happy birthday Andrew! Tyler really misses you.
Post a Comment