Thursday, August 14, 2008

a good day

Not much exciting has been going on in the Seegmiller household, just keeping cool and staying sane in the summer heat. Trying to keep cool! Today was a little exciting though - if only for me! We missed playgroup this morning - I'm sure the kids would have been bummed if I'd reminded them of it. We had to wait for men to come and deliver and install my new dishwasher! :) I am so excited! My last one has been broken for awhile, and we've been saving for a new one! I can't wait to fill it with dirty dishes - and get this - Andrew keeps asking if it is full, because he wants to push the start button. And one really cool feature - it has a lock on it, for the buttons, so that if my young children start pressing them it won't do anything! :)
Next, we got haircuts - well Andrew and Rachel did - I didn' t take pictures though - it was just excitement for them - then to top it all off my honey brings home "Breaking Dawn" from work - one of his co-workers was finished with it and knew that I'd wanted to read it! Thank you Vicki - now I don't have to wait for the library hold! :) So if you don't hear from me for awhile, it's because I"m reading! :)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

LOL - I was on the waiting list for the library too :) I think I was number 368 out of 600 holds!! I broke down an bought a copy and just finished reading it a couple days ago :)

Congratulations on your new machine!!

Cami said...

I was in the 1500s+ in the waiting list at my library.
I'm grateful for friends that read quickly.
I'm jealous of your locking buttons.

Bethany said...

Congratulations on that new dishwasher! So exciting! And I love the idea of a button-locking feature.

Sarah Sidwell said...

Love the dishwasher!!! It is a great invention! Just finished the book. you will like it. :)