
Saturday night Jeff and I got to go out by ourselves again. We had been invited to attend a magic show featuring 5 different up and coming magicians. It was called "a night of deception." It was great! We dropped the kids off at my moms where they had a "movie night" at grandmas complete with pancake dinner and cousin to boot - they were in heaven. (thanks mom) The magic show was way better than I had imagined. These guys were very entertaining - and good magicians - making people disapper and split in half was my favorite. The comedy was infectious as well and we found ourselves laughing histarically at times. Afterward I got all their autographs - you never know they might be famous someday.
4 comments:
Wow, fun! I would never have thought of that for a date. Laughing together is what keeps a marriage fresh, so I'm glad you got a heaping helping.
That sounds like a great date. It is so wonderful to have an actually couple date instead of a family affair!
So fun!!!! I'm glad you got to have an exciting date night!!
Doesn't it feel good to laugh really hard? I love that feeling! I'm so glad you and Jeff (and kids,too) had a good night. I'm happy just get out, its a bonus when you you get do something really cool.
Post a Comment