ABCs of Me
My cousing Cami tagged me, it's a little late, but better than never! :
A - Attached or Single: Attached for eternity
B - Best Friend: Jeff
C- Cake or Pie: Cake with frosting that's not too sweet.
D - Day of Choice: Monday, I always like starting anew.
F - Favorite Color: Don't have one - depends on the seasons or my moods - I change favorites to often to commit to one.
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms - more of them to chew.
H - Hometown: Las Vegas, NV at least fot the later half of my life, before that we moved around in Arizona.
I - Indulgence(s): blogging, sewing, reading, napping, ice cream (none of it happens all too often)
J - January or July: January - july is way too hot here.
K - Kids: I have three wonderful kids. Andrew, Rachel, & Eric. I can't imagine my life without them - they are awesome.
L - Life is Incomplete Without: family & Friends (It wouldn't be much of a life.)
.M - Marriage Date: September 28, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: 5 siblings.
O - Oranges or Apples: I like oranges better, but apples sit better on my stomach
P - Phobias or Fears: Being lonely (not alone - but lonely)
Q - Quote(s): Have lots of favorites, mostly inspirational, here's a good one I heard last night at my stress/sane class. It's by Bill Cosby. "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try and please everyone."
R - Reason to Smile: My cute kids and wonderful husband.
S - Season: Fall - Its finally starting to cool off and you can live again!
T - Tag Six: Mom, michelle, Danielle, Tonya, Sharlene, & Shari-- you're it!
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I almost feel like everyone know everything about me, but in case you don't...here are a few things that a few people know or don't know about me. I served a mission in The Netherlands and Belguim, I was born in Japan, I once at escargo (snails) .
V - Vegetarian or other: I love nearly ever food out there.
W - Worst Habit: oh - I have too many to get into that
X - X-Rays or Ultrasounds: What kind of question is this? I see medical necessity for both inventions.
Y - Your Favorite Food: Anything I don't have to cook myself.
Z - Zodiac: I'm a Cancer.
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing you and that Bill Cosby quote!
So how were the snails??
Post a Comment