This is my cute sister-in-law Michelle with her beautiful turkey!What a fun day. I really enjoyed thanksgiving this year. I usually do. We usually switch off families. This year was Woolfenden year, except that my parents decided to leave town on a vacation instead of doing thanksgiving. Then we had lots of offers, be decided to stick with Woolfenden side and went to my brother Marc's home. I think that for the kids it was the funnest because they had their cousin to play with - so they were thrilled.
They ate at the little table, played for hours in Ethan's room and finally, when they were starting to get crazy, we put Cars on and they watched a movie.
Dinner, games, treats, pie, movie, and good conversation. 
It was very nice and very relaxing. Later, we stopped by Jeff's parents to visit for a little bit. We wanted to see his brother Kevin that was down for a couple of days, and of course his parents. :) Jeff went out this morning and checked out some of the stores - about 6 a.m. He got some Jcpenny ornaments, and had fun checking out the packed parking lots. Happy black friday (I try and stay away from the mobs!)
They ate at the little table, played for hours in Ethan's room and finally, when they were starting to get crazy, we put Cars on and they watched a movie.
Dinner, games, treats, pie, movie, and good conversation. 
It was very nice and very relaxing. Later, we stopped by Jeff's parents to visit for a little bit. We wanted to see his brother Kevin that was down for a couple of days, and of course his parents. :) Jeff went out this morning and checked out some of the stores - about 6 a.m. He got some Jcpenny ornaments, and had fun checking out the packed parking lots. Happy black friday (I try and stay away from the mobs!)
3 comments:
Cousins are the best! Glad you had a good time!
Looks like a fun time for all!!! It's so nice that you have family close to be with!
Sounds like you had a very nice Thanksgiving! I love the pictures.
I'm feeling grateful because my sister in law just invited us over this Sunday for the Thanksgiving meal we missed. Thanks Alesha!
Post a Comment