Monday, November 19, 2007

When I was a little boy....


This is a saying that Andrew likes to use nowthat he is "big." "Mom, when I was a boy I used to have a binky like Eric. He's not a big boy, he's little; he can't ride a scooter, but I can." "Mom, when I was little I liked to fly a plane." (Maybe he was dreaming about it. ..._ I think it started when Jeff and I were pointing out the high school we went to and said something to the fact, when mommy and daddy were kids we went to school here. And it grew from there, now every so often I hear, "yeah mom, when I was a boy......." When did my four year turn 45? :)

2 comments:

janeen said...

What is it with 4 year olds? Keegan thinks he knows EVERYTHING! And he always says "remember when I was a baby...
Oh kids they are just too funny!

Cami said...

What a cutie!