Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Just chillin out! :)

Jeff and I were both awakened about 6 a.m. Sunday morning to a burning smell - (not exactly what you want to wake up to.) After to checking everything around the house to make sure we weren't burning down the house, we figured out that the heater had stoped working. - Hence - us chillin out! - We didn't really want to call someone Sunday, since you usually have to wait for people to show up and we didn't want to miss church and callings, etc. So Monday morning we called, they came - "We'll be there before noon" it was 11:39 I believe. Our motor was kaput! yikes. Well, of course it's a special order part - we are special you see and can't have anything normal around here! Tuesday morning by the latest - now it's Tuesday and as of 10:20 a.m. we have heat again!Yippee! (I'm starting to thaw, not that it is that cold here in the desert - but I did make myself some hot chocolate last night to warm me up! :) Well that's my update in a nutshell! Off to work I go! :)

3 comments:

Cami said...

Oh that is not fun, but it sounds like you made the best of it. You probably weren't in as much of a hurry to leave church on Sunday, huh?
Well, I'm glad you're all repaired and in the heat again. Love you!

Kristine said...

glad to hear you have heat again. it has been cold these last few days. we have the plumber over today due to a flood on Thanksgiving. They were suppose to be here at 8am and came at 11:30. Oh the joys of waiting for the repair people.

The Wynn Family said...

Yikes! I guess you better be glad we live in Nevada huh-- at least it is not below freezing. Hot Chocolate always makes you feel better. My kids they say the want hot chocolate but cold. So basically chocolate milk