Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Day by day...

Some days I don't really feel like I have much to write about, boring ol' everyday life. Stuff you hear over and over again. We got up, ate breakfast, got dressed watched curious george, went to the park, store, ........It's sometimes like groundhog day only insert different activity here....... Oh, well tough - that's just what life is .... the everyday grind, things we have to get done. This morning I actually cleaned my stove. I don't remember the last time I opened and cleaned inside that thing. I have to be excited about it, who else will be! At least I know I got one thing done today!
ANdrew's preschool class at the rec center started again today, and surprise he has a new teacher. ( Ms. Shannon apparently was offered a full time teaching job with the district - I think that's what she's been working for, so it's great for her, bad for us.) His new teacher is Ms. Nichole. SHe's nice. This was all a bit disconcerting for Andrew, but after a little while he decided she was okay. Actually I asked if he liked her. No. then I asked if she wasn't a girl would he like her. Yes. (okay, he still doesn't like girls. - hopefully he'll grow out of that one someday!)
Well - Rachel is now asleep (she ought to be - she woke up at 5:30 a.m. - whole time change thing.(don't get me started!) Andrew is playing and Eric is getting tired. To end this lovely randomness I thought I would add some memories. - my friend Sharlene posted her wedding pictures and Allison followed suit, so I'll join the crowd today and add a few of my own. Enjoy!
Jeff makes the day by day worth living, I sure couldn't do it without him. (wouldn't want to either!)

2 comments:

Ali's 2 boys said...

See, I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Nay said...

I think everyone had that white lattice covered in tule-funny! I've said it B4, but its true I love wedding pictures! People always look like they are glowing! You and Jeff are totally cute! A good day to remember!