Saturday, December 12, 2015

cub scout carnival and Christmas season begins..

posters for advertisng
One of the new requirements that the bears have is to plan and execute a carnival for younger boys to come play at.  So, we did just that.  We planned, and had our own carnival. We invited the Wolfs to come and play in our carnival.  It turned out well and we learned a few things and had a lot of fun.
Silly prizes..Maclyn




love this one of Andrew









We even had some refreshments...











It turned out great!  The boys did a fantastic job! yay Bears!


Andrew had his first band concert.  It was great. Although it was hard to see him because the band is so big..



Jeff's Company Winter party is always a great affair.  We had a fabulous time, great food and fun dancing.







And the dessert was to die for... yummy!
The purse you ask?  It's Rachel's.  She let me borrow it. We couldn't find it at first and I said nevermind, I'm okay,  But about 5 minutes later, she comes out smiling and gave it to me and said "mom, I went and said a prayer and then I knew just where it was."  So to me now I see more than a purse.  I see my daughters testimony growing. I"m so grateful for those experiences for her. 

Ward Christmas party pictures.. minus Andrew who was on a campout until later than morning... :) 



 The activity day girls took a trip to Ethel M's cactus gardens... It was pretty.  Mom's were invited as well




Love these girls!


I hope these girls stay close and are good for and to each other over the next few years.  Good friends are so important...



And we are decorating for christmas here.  Pulling out the hats... Santa hats - can't have Christmas without them... :) 




No comments: