Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The most fun wedding reception I think ever.

Ok. We had to drag the kids to a wedding reception for our friends. "Mom, we don't want to go. Not will be booooring'. Well they were so wrong. It was the funniest wedding reception ever. They had a picture booth - that was a  TARDIS!  And a David tennant. (10th doctor life size cut out to take pics with.
We did this many times and had a ball.
And this didn't even mention the yummy food and float bar / root beer float or creams circle float or sprite float. Barely had room for the cake. -but of course they made room. :)

Decorated really fun too

Two cowpokes and a huge mustache
I need to see you my pretty


 My main man. ( aside from Jeff of course) 
Can't guess who I am. :)



Oh a couple more random pics. The kids helping me with a project.



They are all such good helpers

That's all for now. :) 

No comments: