Monday, January 20, 2014

Puzzle and brothers.

Andrew got this pretty awesome puzzle for Christmas... he's been working  on it for awhile.  And then people keep sneaking in his room and helping him on it... like mom, dad, brothers, sister... We finally finished. :) 

  Go Andrew.
Now for the next picture... why is it that boys like to wrestle?  I remember my brothers doing it all the time, they even joined the wrestling team... (I still have pictures in singlet's for blackmail...)  It must be all that testosterone. brothers... Eric idolizes Andrew, Andrew wishes he was an only child... I really hope that he realizes before long how great of a deal he has with his siblings.  They are all pretty cool.

playing/fighting over the ball (mind you the ball is Eric's)


Eric is making a break for it.

Here's some shots of Jeff watching t.v. (The Olympics mind you)  I think we were trying to find the mens downhill for Andrew's project

Don't know why these are here, but why not... good job Andrew :)


No comments: