Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Container park and maroon 5






I love my husband for many reasons. But a fun side reason is that he wind fun tickets to concerts and events.  On his birthday this year he won tickets to maroon 5 and we got to go see that this week. Yippee!  Great concert - I love their stuff. We even saw some friends there.  Although some guy was smoking a few rows up ( even though it's not allowed) I kept thinking go out and take a smoke break please we are in very close quarters. :) 


Aren't we cute. ?
 On Monday we decided to do some exploring of our city with our friends Ben and Mollee.  We ventured out to container park since it's relatively new and we haven't been.  It's a park/ shopping place all made out of shipping containers. It was pretty awesome and the kids plyed for hours!  We got them lunch and a couple treats from a few places in the park. I enjoyed catching up with Mollee. She's such an amazing person and I'm so glad my friend.
Here's Bryant with the giant blocks

 Don't know what this one is. 

 View from below the giant slide. ( I even went down it!!) 

  Hi Eric 

Here's a couple of the crew. Eric and Ben have been friends since they were really young.  I hope they stay good friends!  

No comments: