Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Kids bowl free.

I'm always looking for inexpensive or let's face it free things to do with the kids during the summer.  With four of them I can't afford to take them to the regular movies everyday. (At like $7 a pop plus at least that for me). So when I saw this
Kids bowl free this I said sign me up!  The closest facility that supported it was the boulder bowl in boulder city.   So we headed out there after getting our free tickets and checked it out.  It turns out that each child can bowl two games a day for free. The only thing I had to pay for was shoes for each kid.  $8.  For over two hours of indoor air conditioned fun!!! So awesome!  And their snack bar was more than reasonable.  So of course the kids had to buy snacks. With their own money.  It was a smaller bowling alley than we were used to but so nice.  Well definitely do back!
Love the fun family outing. :) 

No comments: