It was fun to travel with my siblings. I'm grateful to have a relationship with them. We did some geocaching on the way there and back and stopped a couple times. Jeff stayed home with the kiddos.. 
![]() |
| This picture I found with my dad's family - when they were the billionth visitor at Disneyland or something like that. |
My dad's mom passed away last week, so we went down to attend the funeral. I'm really glad I was able to see her before she passed away. I'm glad I took the trip. I will miss this woman very much. I had the opportunity to give her life story at her funeral.. WHy me? I have no idea, but for me it was a wonderful time to learn more about my grandmother, more than just my limited view of her. I have a lot more in common with her than I knew, and I always loved her. She was an amazing woman. I need to print out the talk I gave, keep it for posterity. I was nervous to talk, but I think I did okay. She was an amazing woman. 

These people are some that I really miss. I spent a great deal of time with them in my childhood and loved them so much. I think of them often and know they influenced me a great deal.
So grateful that we took this picture and that families are forever..
more geocaching and a yummy dinner with John and Rachel at my dad's favorite Mexican restaurant
They are upside down and I can't figure out how to turn them, but My grandmother and grandfather when they were younger.












No comments:
Post a Comment