Yes. Another date night! Jeff won some tickets on the radio this week and included with the tickets was a free horse and carriage ride. How fun ! So we got a sitter and headed out to tivoli village in summerlin. ( across town). We got there about 6:30 and the next slot was at 8pm. So while we waited we found a little cafe and had dinner. It was a nice place. It even had some games you could play. Do Jeff and I played done scrabble while we passed the time. It was nice playing a game and not being interrupted or hounded by kids while playing. Then we went on our actual ride. Which was very fun. :). I've never ridden in one before.
This is the horse I forgot his name now. :)
How cute.
We thought this car was cool too, and took a picture to show Andrew who loves to see hot rod cars. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment