Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentines day and computer problems :)

Yep. Computer problems. On out brand new computer! yesterday. It froze on me. So i restarted it and then after about 60 seconds. It froze again. So then I spent about an hour and a half on the phone with the warranty guy. At the end of our conversations through the day and the next morning and nothing was fixing the problem they sent me a box in which I will have to send the tower to them to fix. Oh joy. But I'm grateful it's under warranty!

Valentines-
I like to do fun stuff for my family for valentines do to show my love for them. This year I almost forgot it was valentines day. We'd already got and written our valentines for the kids school parties and I was tired and didn't get up with Jeff that morning. I woke up when he said goodbye at six. And it was just after that I realized duh. I had a card I was going to put in his lunch. Guess ill have to put it somewhere s else. Which I eventually did. So I thought I'd at least get up and make the kids breakfast. I made pink heart. Pancakes and a smoothie for Andrew. His favorite. After that. We got off to school and I cleaned house and paid bills. Fun stuff! It was a beautiful day out do we decided to walk to school when Eric had kindergarten. The walk there was great but the walk back Bryant had had enough and it took us awhile. I had up race him on the scooter. :). When we got home we drew on the driveway with the chalk. We made a big valentine for the rest of the family. Later that night Jeff and I went out to dinner thanks to s hood friend of mine who volunteered to watch the kids got us. We tried s new place called genguis grill. It is Mongolian food. You go trough and pick your good raw and give it to the chef and they cook it and bring it to you. It was a fun place to try and pretty good too. It was really nice to be out with Jeff. It had been too long since we'd hone out on a date. :). But I'm so grateful for all the loves in my life! My family is wonderful. :). And they are my heart! I am a lucky girl. :)







No comments: