One of my kids favorite places to go is - Chuck E. Cheese! (what kids doesn't like to go there?) Well, to have the full experience - food and all, it's not always cheap, so we told the kids they had to earn it. We put up a chart (I should have taken a picture) and it had 110 spots on it. It was called the first time minders club. When they filled up the chart, they would get to go. They filled it up just after Christmas.. It took a little over two months... So we decided to go for New Years Eve. It was great... We played games and had pizza and sodas. Dad met us there when got off of work. (about 5:30) It was a fun beginning to our festivities! 
Look at these Cheesers!
yummy pizza!
We even got to see good ol' Chuck and got some free tickets from him.. (Well Rachel did anyway.)
Bryant had a blast climbing on the huge truck.
And beating on this game with Andrew... Lots of fun.
1 comment:
I do not know where you went all of a sudden I realized I could NOT find you in my blog role, I had to look ya up...I was wondering why I had not seen anything on you in a while! I can't get over how big your kiddos are...Thanks for commenting...sometime I question why I blog...lol! How are ya my old friend, I am slowing way down these days on the whole hair fun...3 just kinda put ya over the edge in sooo many areas! I always ask how you do it, but the answer is ya just do!!! You look fabulous too! Miss ya gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment