Saturday, December 22, 2012

Eric's Christmas Program

Eric's Kindergarten class put on a spectacular Christmas program this year, excuse me- Holiday program... we must be politically correct.  They threw in a thanksgiving song and a hannakah song just to be good about that.  :) This is Ms. Wright announcing the program.

The pictures aren't that great unfortunately I forgot to charge my camera battery so all I had was the ipod...better than nothing! :)

They practiced all month singing and dancing!

It was absolutely adorable!  That's Eric in the middle there.. he was awesome!

Eric's right underneath the snowflake.






I love this one - he's so happy to sing and dance!


After the program, they had a reception in the kindergarten rooms...cookies and water. It was so nice.  Eric loves kindergarten and is learning quite a bit.  I'm so grateful for such a great teacher he has... and I'm grateful for a great school we have. 


No comments: